CNY 2021 online clothes deals
CNY season can be summed up in a few words: reunions, steamboat dinners, and perhaps best of all… *cue the Wilson sisters from White Chicks* shopping! Without needing to make your way downtown, here are 13 online clothing stores you can get your CNY 2021 outfits at, with discounts of up to 75% off:
* Promotional pieces and prices are accurate as of the time of writing.
Table of Contents
- CNY 2021 online clothes deals
- 1. The Tinsel Rack – affordable oriental rompers, tops and sets
- 2. Neonmello – relaxed cut for steamboat and pineapple tarts
- 3. Fash Mob – maxi and midi dresses to impress your MIL
- 4. Ohvola – affordable vintage-chic
- 5. Runway Bandits – styles out of a Kinfolk magazine
- 6. Mds – office-appropriate outfits to wear after CNY
- 7. Love & Bravery – effortlessly-chic apparel to style up
- 8. A for Arcade – stylish vintage-baggy cuts
- 9. Fayth – classic CNY aesthetic of lace and ruffles
- 10. Her Velvet Vase – sweet-looking dresses with floral prints
- 11. Shopsassydream – eye-catching floral dresses
- 12. The Closet Lover – CNY-appropriate designs
- 13. The Stage Walk – dreamy pastel prints
1. The Tinsel Rack – affordable oriental rompers, tops and sets
Up to 75% off
Image adapted from: The Tinsel Rack
To impress ah ma while still channelling your inner fashionista, The Tinsel Rack has an assortment of affordable cheongsams with a modern twist.
The brand may be typically known for their modern-minimalist outfits, but this season, find halter tops, two-piece outfits and jumpsuits in delicate oriental prints for a festive outfit that ticks off all the right boxes. It doesn’t hurt that you can snag them at super affordable prices, from just $15 for a midi-length jumpsuit.
- Ashley Halter Top at $15.95 (U.P. $31.90)
- Jade Two-Way Top at $18.95 (U.P. $37.90)
- Tobi Two-Way Jumpsuit at $15 (U.P. $59.90)
2. Neonmello – relaxed cut for steamboat and pineapple tarts
Up to 40% off
Image credit: Neonmello
Stuff yourself silly with back-to-back steamboats, pineapple tarts and bakkwa without worrying about a burgeoning food baby thanks to Neonmello’s relaxed cuts. Perfect for those who’re already on their 17294th steamboat of the season, Neonmello’s dresses offer plenty of room for sitting, standing, or even squatting for those group family shots.
Image credit: Neonmello
Pro-tip: Get a dress that comes with a waist sash or an adjustable waistband that still provides some shape.
- Madebynm Odessia Swiss Dot Flutter Summer Dress at $28 (U.P. $39.90)
- Madebynm Rochella Abstract Two-Way Waist-Tie Tent Dress at $28 (U.P. $45.90)
3. Fash Mob – maxi and midi dresses to impress your MIL
~ $10% off
Chinese New Year is the time where we meet present and future family members – so leave a good first impression with an outfit from Fash Mob. Dress to impress with their line of maxi and midi dresses that’ll both make your boo swoon and (future) mother-in-law approve.
Most products on their sale site run at about 10% off – this may not be the biggest discount out there, but it’s worth noting that many of the designs are pretty unique, lest there be any dreaded outfit clashes.
4. Ohvola – affordable vintage-chic
Up to 70% off
Image credit: Ohvola
For all of us Netflix addicts who have been swept away by the glamorous 60s-style of Beth Harmon from The Queen’s Gambit, look no further than Ohvola for vintage-inspired everyday dresses that don’t burn a hole in your pockets.
Think puffed sleeves, chunky buttons and polka dots that you can rock this CNY 2021, all at the affordable price of ~$20/piece with their ongoing discount.
- Nelle Dotted Fringe Midi Dress (U.P. $47.90)
- Berlin Button Dress at $20.90 (U.P. $40.90)
- Meredith Textured Midi Dress at $19.90 (U.P. $47.90)
5. Runway Bandits – styles out of a Kinfolk magazine
Up to 25% off
Image credit: @runwaybandits
The fashion equivalent of Kinfolk magazine, Runway Bandits has minimalist designs and low-saturation colour schemes that’ll work those mandatory annual #OOTD shots like a charm. This CNY 2021, their understated designs on discount will save you both the extra dollars and from looking too overdressed.
Image adapted from: Runway Bandits
6. Mds – office-appropriate outfits to wear after CNY
Up to 50% off
Image credit: @mdscollections
Quick math shows that unfortunately, Mondays through Fridays account for more days of the week than Saturdays and Sundays. So it only makes sense that practical folks prioritise CNY clothes that are also work-appropriate.
You won’t be at risk of looking like a stereotypical OL with the modest yet flattering apparel from Mds. From cinched waistlines to below-the-knee “mermaid” cuts, their dresses help to accentuate that hourglass figure so you’ll look like you had a glow up since last year’s reunion, all while being well put-together at work once festive season ends.
7. Love & Bravery – effortlessly-chic apparel to style up
Up to 50% off
Image credit: @loveandbravery
Rule number one of prudent CNY shopping: don’t buy something that you wouldn’t wear otherwise.
If you refuse to be caught dead wearing firetruck-red prints in any other month of the year, Love & Bravery carries versatile, neutral essentials you can easily dress up or down, depending on the occasion. Amp up the glamour during CNY home visits with accessories like a statement bag, or keep it effortlessly chic for future weekend hangouts just as it is.
8. A for Arcade – stylish vintage-baggy cuts
Up to 60% off
Image credit: A for Arcade
A for Arcade offers old school-influenced apparel for something bold, baggy and less-conventional for your next bout of reunion gatherings. Both apparels for ladies and lads are available here as well, there’s also the option to go matchy-matchy with your siblings or S/O.
Image credit: A for Arcade
- Arcade x Juwaidijumanto Wide-Legged Trousers at $49 (U.P. $59)
- Gabby Checkered Midi Skirt at $20 (U.P. $36)
9. Fayth – classic CNY aesthetic of lace and ruffles
Up to 40% off
Image credit: @faythlabel
When in doubt, lace and ruffles are easy go-to elements to exude that demure charm. Appropriate for visiting the BF’s family for the first time, these dainty dresses from Fayth have high necklines and modest skirt lengths will help score some points. No one would be able to guess you snagged them at up to 40% off!
P.S. Sizes here are running out fast so be sure to get them ASAP.
- Audrey Asymmetric Ruffle Dress at $23.94 (U.P. $39.90)
- Stella Lace Midi Dress at $25.14 (U.P. $41.90)
10. Her Velvet Vase – sweet-looking dresses with floral prints
Up to 70% off
Image credit: @foxinthsnw
Lace and ruffles aside, floral prints are also something that never fails for CNY. Look sweeter than that mandarin orange you’re eating with Her Velvet Vase’s variety of floral outfits. Other than midi dresses, you’ll also find discounted jumpsuits and floral-embroidered pants to play blackjack and banluck on the floor without worries.
- Trinette Floral Eyelet Midi Dress at $42 (U.P. $52.50)
- Mallorca Floral Jumpsuit at $32.20 (U.P. $46)
11. Shopsassydream – eye-catching floral dresses
At Shopsassydream, the good news is that most of the products in their sale section are going at around a nifty 40% off – so savings will be more than marginal. Bring extra huat to your gatherings with their fun floral dresses of vibrant colours – or, if crazy colours aren’t your thing, softer, solid-coloured designs are available as well.
12. The Closet Lover – CNY-appropriate designs
Up to 20% off
Image credit: The Closet Lover
Any shopaholic worth their salt will know of The Closet Lover. On top of sales pieces, their regular collections often get swept off the virtual shelves in a jiffy. So, we’re more than happy to find that as of time of writing, they’re still more or less fully-stocked, with sizes that range from XXS to XL for many of their designs.
Image adapted from: The Closet Lover
Among their 18-page-long list of sales items, find plenty of CNY-appropriate wears with floral prints and reddish hues, going at up to 20% off. After, these chic dresses can also easily be repurposed for your next semi-formal occasion, like the upcoming Valentine’s Day or a fancy dinner.
13. The Stage Walk – dreamy pastel prints
Image credit: The Stage Walk
While most CNY 2021 collections are going at a premium price, The Stage Walk has last year’s CNY collection offered at a sweet discount. Among the many designs from lace to floral, those who love dreamy pastel colours can go for their abstract prints for a subtle touch of colour. But be sure to buy them soon as sizes are selling out fast!
- Odellia Abstract Button Midi Dress at $37.90 (U.P. $42.90)
Shop outfits on sale this CNY 2021
While CNY 2021 is going to be a smaller affair than previous years, it never hurts to dress up a little more to make the occasion feel like a special one nevertheless. Treat yo’self and snag your outfit with these promotions for a bangin’ #OOTD, all while getting a bang for your buck.
For more, follow SG Budget Babes on Telegram for the latest fashion and beauty discounts.
Shop more in Singapore here:
- Our complete guide to shopping in Singapore
- Singapore outlet stores
- Singapore homeware stores
- Men’s leather shoes in Singapore
- Film camera shops in Singapore
- Sengkang Grand Mall and what to buy there
- Bugis Street shopping guide
Drop us your email so you won't miss the latest news.