VivoCity rewards 2021
We’re always hearing about how shopping is a national pastime. But if there’s any way us Singaporeans could one-up this, it would be our ability to sniff out deals to get the most out of our spending.
If getting rewarded energises you, get in on VivoCity’s loyalty programme, VivoRewards+. You’ll be able to conveniently redeem shopping vouchers, Mapletree vouchers and parking perks on the VivoCity SG App. Read on to find out how:
Earn VRPoints by uploading your receipts in-app
Most of us value convenience, especially when we’re out and about. With the VivoRewards+ loyalty programme, all you need is a mobile phone to easily rack up VRPoints when you shop and dine at VivoCity.
- Tap on the “Snap Receipt” button in-app
- Snap a photo of your receipt with a minimum spend of $20
- Submit it within 24 hours of your purchase and accumulate VRPoints; $1 is worth 1 VRPoint
- Your VRPoints will be credited into your account within five days
Link to DBS PayLah! for up to 4x VRPoints
If you’re reading this, you probably appreciate a good lobang. Well, we have one right here: DBS/POSB cardholders and PayLah! Users can effortlessly collect double the amount of VRPoints. Just link your DBS PayLah! to your VivoRewards+ account, and make purchases with a DBS/POSB card at participating stores.
On top of that, you’ll get four times the amount of VRPoints on all DBS transactions during your birthday month so you can go all out in treating yourself. You also won’t have to submit receipts to redeem VRPoints since it’ll instantly be credited into your account.
Simply follow these steps:
- Tap on the red banner on the Rewards tab in the VivoCity SG App.
- Follow the tutorial to enter your DBS PayLah! details.
DBS PayLah! users can also click on the VivoRewards+ icon on the PayLah! home screen to link your accounts.
P.S. Those who aren’t on PayLah! yet can sign up here; you’ll get $5 credited into your account when you register with the promo code <FIVELAH> from now till 31st December 2021.
Redeem F&B and shopping eVouchers
Browse through the rewards catalogue in-app to start redeeming your rewards. These include shopping and dining eVouchers that you can redeem from 20 VRPoints each, as well as parking perks and Mapletree Vouchers.
There are also in-app limited-time Flash Deals that go for 50% off the usual number of VRPoints required. Here’s a sneak peek:
- $10 Beauty In The Pot eVoucher: 500 VRPoints (U.P. 1,000 VRPoints)
- $10 Crystal Jade Dining IN eVoucher: 500 VRPoints (U.P. 1,000 VRPoints)
- $10 ALDO eVoucher: 400 VRPoints (U.P. 800 VRPoints)
- $10 Desigual eVoucher: 500 VRPoints (U.P. 1,000 VRPoints)
Other eVouchers available for redemption include stores such as Zara, Ichiban Boshi, Charles & Keith, and Soup Restaurant, to name a few.
Here’s how to use your redeemed eVouchers to enjoy the discounts right away:
- Head over to the store and shop for your loot
- Open your eWallet on the app
- Select the reward you want to use
- Scan the QR Code provided by the store to use your eVoucher
Sign up for VivoRewards+ to accumulate VRPoints
As we’re in the final lap of the year, it’s high time we find ways to reward ourselves for the year end. Get started by signing up for a VivoRewards+ account to start accumulating VRPoints. Registration is completely free too.
Remember to link your VivoRewards+ with your DBS PayLah! accounts to maximise the amount of VRPoints you earn. All these are just the tip of the iceberg. There are also flash deals happening in-app, so remember to browse the rewards catalogue for the latest VivoCity perks.
Address: 1 HarbourFront Walk, Singapore 098585
Opening hours: 10AM-10PM, Daily
Telephone: 6377 6870
This post was brought to you by VivoCity.
Photography by Clement Sim.