A Day with the Wolf of Wall Street
You’ve heard of The Wolf of Wall Street – the bestselling memoir of former stockbroker Jordan Belfort drew further acclaim after Leonardo DiCaprio’s Oscar-nominated performance in the 2013 adaptation.
Belfort started as a notorious swindler, but those days are behind him now. He developed an interest in writing while serving jail time, and published his first memoir in 2008. He’s cleaned up his act and now operates his own company, which provides training in sales and finance.
This weekend, the Wolf’s famous corporate sales training seminars hit Singaporean shores for the first time! His “Straight Line Sales Psychology” guides audiences through the art of sales conversations. Belfort claims that with this system, anyone can sell anything.
Unlike most motivational speakers, Belfort won’t be sugarcoating his professional history. He offers honest insights into his successes and failures – a real rarity in a salesman.
Attendees can expect to learn the elements of business success, plus tips for managing and growing organisations. VIP attendees will also get a cocktail session with Belfort himself!
Belfort’s seminar will cover the following topics:
- The Art of Straight Line Persuasion: How to create instant rapport, control the sales conversation and close every single deal that’s closable
- The Four Elements of the Inner Game to condition your mental state, beliefs and vision focus, and dominate in any business situation (Entrepreneurship)
- Using the 5 Elements of the Straight Line to build a logical and emotional case for buying that’s elegant and effective
- Straight Line Marketing: Creating a effective machine, online or offline, that works hand-in-hand with your sales efforts
- Secrets for Raising Capital in Any Economy (and the biggest mistakes to avoid)
- Venue: Garnet Rooms, MAX Atria @ Singapore Expo
- Event Date: Sunday 8 June 2014, 2pm to 6pm
- Ticket prices: S$388 (VIP), S$268 (Business), S$188 (Economy)