How to know your girlfriend is worth keeping
A friend once told me a few years ago, "A recent survey rated Singaporean women as the most desirable in the world. They speak good English, they are confident, they are fluent.. they are traditional.."
While debatable and subjective (and despite the fact I've never found that survey), here are some qualities that could determine she's a keeper.
1. She knows the best places for food and has a keen sense of direction
Because the short-cut to every man's heart is through his tummy.
2. If she doesn't, she turns the bacon you bring home into sammiches
If you repeat this joke to your girlfriend, don't blame us if she dumps you.
3. She understands your DOTA jokes
She tells you that life without you feels lonely and vulnerable.
4. In fact, she's your favourite (lane) partner, companion, best friend
5. She knows "Glazer" isn't an ice-cream topping brand
6. She's your teacher, and a lifelong learner
She's knowledgeable in many ways; teaching you things you never knew, helping you grow where you should. At the same time, she acknowledges she doesn't know everything and is more than happy to learn from you too.
Wait, was that our first serious point on this list? Yes it was. But really, they are all true to some extent!
7. The way she celebrates your birthday are mind blowing
Creating a hero profile and using significant numbers as your hero stats. One-of-a-kind.
8. She has a great sense of humour
9. She's independent
She respects you enough as a man to prevent you from getting into awkward hand-bag holding situations.
10. She nags you more than your mother
11. You know you can't smile without soccer
By soccer I actually mean, her. :)
Is your Singaporean girlfriend a keeper?
Hoped you enjoyed the guy's version of "Is your Singaporean partner a keeper?"! Have any points to add? Let us know in the comments! Also read the girl's version here - 11 signs to find out if your Singaporean boyfriend is a keeper.
First image credit: Night Owl Cinematics
I can read minds. You will also like: