DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace deals
For all of us, the last quarter of the year is synonymous with one thing: holidays. As we’re looking forward to wrapping up 2021 by packing our suitcases for a getaway, we can now turn to DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace for a slew of deals and savings.
Whether you’re planning to skedaddle off to Europe on a VTL trip or milk the local promos happening in Singapore, tons of travel and lifestyle perks await you. Here’s what to expect:
Access numerous deals on a single platform
As its name suggests, DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace allows you to access numerous deals on hotel stays, flights, activities, F&B and shopping, to name a few.
With deals from over 250 airlines and 1,000,000 hotels, you’ll have a ton of options for your upcoming holiday plans. This includes names such as Singapore Airlines, Agoda and Expedia. You can also compare prices across the board to make easy decisions, since everything can be found on one platform.
There are also DBS Credit Card Rewards & Benefits (DBS Points) that you can use to pay for these deals. Plan your travels from now till 21st November 2021 to get up to 2,000 DBS Points when you book any flight or hotel on the DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace:
- Get 1,000 DBS Points (equivalent to 2,000 travel miles) when you spend a minimum of S$600
- Get 2,000 DBS Points (equivalent to 4,000 travel miles) when you spend a minimum of S$1,500
DBS/POSB Cardmembers can also enjoy perks like special rates on hotel bookings and 11.11 sales, free cancellations on selected hotels, and complimentary travel coverage worth up to S$200,000.
Plan your vacation with the DBS Traveller Kit
Let’s just admit that we felt a sense of joy that travel is back on the horizon with the announcement of the VTL. If you’re already mulling over which European country or South Korean city to visit, you can add travel deals to your planning roster with the DBS Traveller Kit.
Plan everything from flights and accommodation, to car rentals and activities for your upcoming holidays. Here are some perks to note down:
Flights and accommodation:
- 15% off Agoda bookings
- S$50 off all VTL flight bookings from Trip.com
- Up to S$180 worth of KrisShop eVouchers on Singapore Airlines when you pay with your DBS/POSB Mastercard
Activities and shopping:
- 9% off hotel bookings and “Things to do” bookings on Expedia
- S$5 off activities on KKday
- Get S$20 off when you purchase a S$200 Klook E-Gift Card
- Up to 20% off iShopChangi
Car rentals and travel insurance:
- 10% off worldwide rentals at Hertz Car Rental
- Up to 55% off TravellerShield Plus insurance plans, underwritten by Chubb
Even if you’re not planning to jet off for a holiday, those who’re content staying in Singapore can get the same perks for staycations and activities.
- Up to 25% off staycays at Pan Pacific Hotels Group
- Up to S$60 off SingapoRediscovers bookings on Traveloka
- Up to 20% off SingapoRediscovers bookings on Changi Recommends
Find deals on the DBS Traveller Kit
Have a worry-free holiday when you buy travel insurance
“Make sure to be careful, okay!” says every parent to us when we’re about to head off for a holiday, whether it’s in Singapore or beyond. That said, it’s always advisable to arm yourself with travel insurance just in case you encounter any misadventures.
It includes medical coverage for cruises to nowhere
Cue TravellerShield Plus Insurance underwritten by Chubb, which you can easily sign up for while you’re browsing through the DBS Traveller Kit. This includes medical coverage while you’re on a cruise to nowhere or overseas, as well as baggage loss or damage. In the event of unexpected changes, you can also adjust your travel dates without any penalties.
P.S. From next month onwards, this will even include coverage for Covid-19 if you’re travelling overseas.
Rack up miles on your DBS cards
Travel and holidays come hand-in-hand with miles. Now that we’re able to book flights guilt-free, we can revive our love for travel miles and exchange them for deals.
You won’t even have to rush to use them, because your miles don’t come with an expiry date. Not to mention, you’ll be able to score more miles on overseas spending and travel-related bookings. Perks are also aplenty with DBS partners such as Expedia and Kaligo, and you’ll be able to rack up additional miles when you make purchases on these platforms.
DBS Altitude Card perks:
- 3 miles per S$1 on online flight and hotel transactions, including travel bookings made on DBS Travel Marketplace
- 2 miles per S$1 on overseas spend (foreign currency spend)
- 1.2 miles per S$1 on local spend
- Complimentary Digital Priority Pass membership that gives DBS Altitude Visa cardmembers access to over 1,300 airport lounges worldwide
Earn more miles with DBS partners:
- Up to 10 miles per S$1 on hotel transactions on Kaligo
- Up to 6 miles per S$1 on flight and hotel transactions on Expedia
- Up to S$100 savings on hotel transactions on Agoda
- Up to S$40 savings on hotel and activities on Klook
Those with a DBS Visa Debit Card can also score 2% cashback when they spend in foreign currencies. With no FX fees incurred on 11 foreign currencies such as CAD and GBP, you can also shop and dine overseas with ease.
DBS perks for your VTL & local travels
There’s no doubt that many of us are excited about taking a year-end break and bidding farewell to 2021. With travel being jump-started just as we’re in dire need of a holiday, DBS/POSB Cardmembers can take advantage of the oodles of deals on the DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace.
Whether it’s scoring additional DBS Points and miles, or unlocking discounts for hotel stays and activities on the DBS Traveller Kit, you can now start planning your vacation with ease.
There are also upcoming perks that’ll help make the decision to hop onto a VTL flight easier. For example, Covid-19 benefits will be included in your complimentary insurance coverage when you book a flight on the DBS Travel & Leisure Marketplace in January 2022.
Lastly, here are some perks when you make use of DBS’ new Travel Mode feature:
- Get updates on the latest Covid-19-related travel rules
- Exchange currencies within the app
- Monitor your international expenses by category with the Overseas Spend feature.
- Plan essentials such as travel insurance
With these conveniences at your fingertips, travelling will be a breeze as you finally get that holiday you deserve.
This post was brought to you by DBS.