Ad-free streaming website Thailand
Many Thai youths have stepped up their game and are becoming leading innovators amongst the Gen-Zers across the globe. Pongpanot ‘Best’ Pairatwetpun, an 18-year-old university student from Ang Thong, has joined the ranks of these pioneers following the launch of his video streaming platform with no advertisements, ThaiTube.
No ads to respect privacy
Best created Thaitube.in.th with the goal of protecting user data. An additional perk is faster loading times, as the focus is on playing the video and not on collecting consumer information for personalised advertisements.
The website is free to access and the teenager doesn’t expect to gain any profit from it, as posted on Naewna. Hence, it’s not suitable for live streamers or other content creators who hope to monetise their videos, Best shared in a clip.
Image credit: Naewna
Currently, there is no app for ThaiTube – users can access the platform by simply typingThaitube.in.th. in the browser.
Login page for users to upload videos
Users are able to login and sign up with their email address, Facebook, or Instagram.
Thaitube page is similar to Youtube’s feed
Every time videos have been watched, a history of videos won’t appear on their channel for privacy reasons.
More privacy for the internet
The internet collects a huge amount of data from users every day, sometimes without their knowledge. Teens like Best makes it easier for us to enjoy the tutorials, and more without having to worry about our privacy.
More individuals making a difference:
- Thai Teenager Joins Elon Musk’s $100 Million Competition For Cleaner Air
- Online Merchant In Thailand Impersonates Mythical ‘Krasue’ Ghost To Stand Out & Sales Rocket
- This Secondary School Dropout Started A Multi-Million Dollar Company By Repairing MacBooks From His Bedroom
- Nicol David Voted Greatest Athlete Of All Time, Gains Recognition For Her Record-Breaking Career
- Paing Takhon, Myanmar’s Viral ‘Aang’ Look-Alike Publicly Condemns Coup