Thailand’s new GrabHorse
Images adapted from: Nung Nattapong Rungruang
Grab delivery drivers have always surprised us with their incredible service – just like one rider who ended up delivering food to customers via boat.
But Thailand doesn’t just stop at a “GrabBoat” – how about a GrabFood delivery man who rides a horse instead of a motorbike?
Filmed the video to make others smile
Nattapong “Nung” Rungruang shared his video on Facebook which featured himself wearing his green GrabFood suit while riding a horse around.
The video went viral and was shared on various media and news channels. Nung revealed on PPTV HD that he doesn’t actually deliver food via his horse and just created the video for entertainment.
Image credit: Nung Nattapong Rungruang
He added that he used to work as an actor in a cowboy show at Ice Tara Pattaya. The spread of COVID-19 led to the show having to stop, so he found a job as a GrabFood rider.
He wanted to do something fun and interesting in order to cheer others up to pass this dark time together.
Western movie fans might dream of having a “GrabHorse” rider delivering food to your doorstep. This video fulfils your dream already!
- GrabFood Driver Goes All Out & Successfully Delivers Pizza To Customers In The Middle Of A River
- GrabFood Thailand Launches Campaign For Customers To Share Free Meals With Their Delivery Drivers
- Grab Thailand Works With Government To Provide Free COVID-19 Tests For Drivers
- Customer Buys Food For His GrabFood Driver To Thank Him For His Service Despite Virus Risks
- Selfless GrabBike Team In Korat Helped Send Victims From Terminal 21 Shooting Back Home For Free
- Grab Driver Finds Mother Crab Crossing Road With Babies, Brings Her To Safety On His Bike