GrabFood Buy-1-Share-1 campaign
Images adapted from: Poetry of B*tch, Grab
With food delivery riders putting their lives at risk just to send us our food and essentials during COVID-19, many kindhearted customers have been buying them lunch and snacks along with their own orders.
Grab has caught on to this idea itself and is now offering a campaign for users to buy their drivers food without having to fork out any extra cash.
Good food for a good cause
To join the campaign, you’ll just have to order food from the list of participating restaurants.
On the application’s home page, you will see “Buy 1 Share 1 for the driver” button which will lead you to the list of eateries where you can get a meal for yourself and your driver.
The menu list will also provide details on what the driver will get from your order. For example, Dakasi Tea offers customers a large bubble tea, where drivers can get a medium bubble tea – all without any extra charge.
Supporting each other during a hard time
Image credit: Poetry of B*tch
People from all walks of life have been turning to food delivery services to earn a living during the pandemic. Some drivers might be going through many difficulties, so this campaign is a good opportunity for us to show them our gratitude for all they’re doing for us.
Aside from taking care of yourself, a small action like this can spread the good vibes to others too. Let’s do our part to life each other up!
News related to COVID-19 situation:
- Thailand’s Malls Get Ready To Reopen With Free Mask Dispensers, Disinfecting Robots & Drones
- Japanese Fencer Becomes Uber Eats Rider After Olympics Postponed To Maintain Fitness With Gyms Closed
- Thai Lottery Seller Successfully Boosts Sales By Giving Away Free Mackerel And Vegetables To Buyers
- Thai Monks & Nuns Return To Thailand Safely From India, To Quarantine For 14 Days
- Austrian Man Living In Phuket To Pay For Full Tanks Of Gasoline For Local Motorcycle Drivers
- Bangkok Parks Could Close Again After Users Caught Not Following Safety Measures