Number of cases continue to fall
Image adapted from: Cathay Pacific
On Wednesday, the spokesman of the Centre for COVID-19 Situation Administration Dr. Taweesilp Visanuyothin confirmed 15 new cases of COVID-19 in Thailand – bringing the total number up to 2,826.
The new cases consisted of:
- 10 people who were in close contact with previous patients
- 1 salesperson
- 1 transport worker
- 1 worker in tourism
- 1 person who went to crowded areas
- 1 returnee from overseas
Good news is Thailand’s infection rates have gradually declined over the past 3 days. The spokesperson called this “a small success” and credited everybody for cooperating with the government by staying at home.
1 new death – 49 in total
Dr. Visanuyothin has also reported 1 more death, which was a 58-year-old Thai woman. She had suffered from diabetes, hypertension, high blood cholesterol, and obesity.
Let’s make sure the number keeps falling by staying at home and protecting ourselves whenever we’re outside.
- 8 DIY Face Masks You Can Make At Home With Zero Sewing Skills
- AirAsia Thailand To Resume Domestic Flight Services Beginning Of May
- Thailand Plans To Lift COVID-19 Restrictions In Provinces Across The Country Free From Virus
- Handicapped Lottery Seller Donates ฿200 To Fight COVID-19, Wanted To Give All She Could