Powerpuff Girls live-action from Warner Bros
Have you and your friends ever teamed up to be the Powerpuff Girls? If the answer is yes, here is good news to remind you of the good old days. Warner Bros Television Studio is giving Cartoon Network fans a live-action version of Powerpuff Girls.
Blossom, Bubbles, and Buttercup all grown up
Image credit: Britannica
The Powerpuff Girls is a popular animated cartoon series created by Craig McCracken, which has spanned 6 seasons with 78 episodes on Cartoon Network together with one animated film in 2002.
For this upcoming live-action version, Warner Bros teamed up with two Oscar award-winning scriptwriters Heather Regnier and Diablo Cody who will work together with producers Greg Berlanti, Sarah Schechter and David Madden.
They might look similar to this fan art
Image credit: JustSomePainter11
The show will focus on the teenage life of the three superheroes. They’ve already lost their childhood to save the world, are they going to lose their teenhood life for it again?
Image credit: The Powerpuff Girls
The cast has yet to be announced, but we’re excited already. Let’s look forward to seeing the mixture of ‘sugar, spice, and everything nice’ growing up!
- 6 Animated Thai Films To Watch With Your Family During Stay-At-Home
- Disney’s Tangled The Musical Is Available To Watch On YouTube For Free
- Studio Ghibli To Release Its First Ever 3D Animated Film, Aya And The Witch
- Sesame Street Will Air Worldwide COVID-19 Special To Help Kids Cope With The Pandemic
- Netflix Will Be Streaming 21 Studio Ghibli Movies Starting February For Us To Prep Our Tissues For
Featured image: Los Angeles Times