Photogenic art exhibition in Bangkok
For photo enthusiasts who plan to visit Bangkok after the pandemic, the city has tonnes of art museums and exhibitions to visit.
Besides for the Museum of Contemporary Art Bangkok (MOCA) and Bangkok Planetarium, a new digital art exhibition House of Illumination that has just popped up is another spot worth visiting. It will be open from 28th October 2020 at Central World, and will be a semi-permanent exhibit for 2 years!
- 9 Secret Photogenic Places To Visit In Thailand Even Most Locals Don’t Know About
- 8 Ultra-Photogenic Places To Visit In Pattaya When You’ve Had Enough Vitamin Sea
- Papaya Studio Is A Photogenic Antique Shop In Bangkok Instagrammers Can Visit For Free
- MOCA Is A New Photogenic Art Museum In Bangkok Perfect For Instagram Photoshoots
- Thailand’s Ancient City Is A Super Photogenic Outdoor Museum Just 45 Mins From Bangkok
- 9 Beautiful Bridges In Thailand Photographers Can Bookmark For Your Next Shoot Location
The biggest digital art exhibition in South-East Asia
House of Illumination is a new art exhibition in Bangkok and the biggest digital art exhibition in South East Asia.
At Central Gallery, located on the 8th floor of Central World, you will be immersed in 360° light and multimedia installations that are definitely worthy of some IG photoshoots.
Image credit: ถ่ายรูปแฟน
The exhibition is divided into 8 rooms: The Cube, Laser Cage, Shining Symphony, The Levitation, The Glowing Sculpture, The Infinite Tunnel, From Forest To Space, and The Boundless.
Each room is decorated in different themes using 3D LED lights, mirrors, and many other media forms.
Image credit: @house_of_illumination
The entrance fee costs ฿350 (~USD11.20) for adults and ฿250 (~USD8.00) for children.
The House of Illumination will be officially available from 28th October 2020 and expected to open for 2 years until 28th October 2022.
Image credit: Flying Whale l วาฬมีปีก
With its location at the city centre of Bangkok, this is a must-visit spot, especially for Instagrammers and photo lovers.
House Of Illumination
Things to note:
Opening Hours: Mon-Thur 11AM-8PM | Fri-Sun 10AM-9PM
Nearest Train Station: Chit Lom BTS
Telephone: +66 65 956 0170