11 spots that are high-risk of Covid-19
Bangkok officials have added 11 more high-risk areas for Covid-19 infections, as listed below. Those who have recently gone to these areas are required to contact the Public Health Office in Bangkok.
- All of Samut Sakhon
- E-sarn Krong Kaew Restaurant in Pinklao, Bang Plad District, Bangkok
- Nong Mai Plaza Restaurant in Pinklao, Bang Plad District, Bangkok
- Nakhon Chai Sri District, Kam Pang Saen District, Bang Saen District, in Nakhon Pathom Province
- Bang Yai Market, Nonthaburi Province
- Bang Lamoong Sub-District, Chonburi Province
- Mueng District, Rayong Province
- Groove Evening Bar in Pinklao District, Bangkok
- New Jazz Bar next to the Mall Tha Phra, Bangkok
- The Sun on Sirithon Rd, Bangkok
- The Roof Bar on Rama Rd, Bang Ko Laem, Bangkok
List of 11 high risk areas
Image credit: Pongsakorn Kwanmuang
Procedures to comply with government’s orders
It’s tempting to go out, but the government warns everyone to keep on high alert and practice Covid-19 safety measures.
For further assistance, do contact the Bangkok Health Office at +66-2-203-2393 or +66-2-203-2396.
The story is still developing, stay tuned for updates.
Featured image adapted from: NNT