First am.pm branch in Thailand
This time, it’s good news for both BBT and souffle pancake lovers in Bangkok. The famous am.pm from Hong Kong had just opened its first branch in Siam serving their signature fluffy pancakes with brown sugar boba.
Fluffy souffle pancakes paired with Hokkaido soft serve
Images adapted from: กินกับนอน by PPowder
am.pm has opened its first branch in the centre of Bangkok, located on the 3rd floor of Siam Square One shopping mall.
Images adapted from: วันนี้กินไรดีวะ
What people come for is the signature Creme Brulee (฿248 ~USD8.00) that offers fluffy pancakes topped with burnt brown sugar. The brown sugar adds a crispy texture and rich scent to the soft and juicy pancakes.
Image credit: @bkreview
Bubble tea lovers should absolutely go for the Black Sugar Premium Fresh Milk (฿248 ~USD8.00) to get pancakes with chewy brown sugar boba and creamy fresh milk.
To add on to the sweetness, it’s recommended to pair the pancakes with Hokkaido Milk Soft Serve (฿89) that comes in pastel blue colour from an organic butterfly pea colouring.
This is great news for all Bangkok sweet tooths. Get your sugar fix at am.pm Thailand!
Image credit: กินกับนอน by PPowder
Address: Siam Square One, 3rd Fl., Room no. SS3011, 388 Rama I Rd., Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330.
Opening Hours: 10AM-10PM, Daily
Nearest Train Station: Siam BTS
Telephone: +66 61 402 0003
Website | Facebook
- 9 Bubble Tea Stores In BKK With Unique Flavours & Services You’ll Only Find In Thailand
- 10 Low Calorie Bubble Tea Shops In Bangkok For BBT Lovers To Get A Guilt-Free Fix
- Gram Cafe Sells Fluffy Japanese Souffle Pancakes With Salted Egg Lava At Siam Paragon
- Gram Pancakes Now Has Jiggly Oreo-Filled Pancakes In Bangkok
- Thailand’s First Xing Fu Tang Outlet Now Open In BKK At Siam Square Soi 1
- Taiwanese Artist Designs ‘Bubble Tea Passport’ To Replace The Traditional One