Pink rooftop bar in Bangkok
The nightlife scene is becoming lively and vibrant again after the pandemic in Thailand has managed to stay under control. There are many new bars popping up, healing the hearts and souls of all party animals in Bangkok.
One of the new openings to look out for is Paradise Lost, a rooftop bar on the 25th floor of Siam@Siam Design Hotel Bangkok. Head here not just to grab a drink, but also to snag a pretty pastel photo op.
Instagrammable pink bar with panoramic view
Image credit: Paradise Lost Bangkok
At Paradise Lost, pink is everywhere – from the floor, table, chairs, counter bar to their utensils. There are also palm trees that add some tropical vibes to the place.
After enjoying the city and skyline view, Instagrammers can start exploring the bar for the perfect photo spot
If pink doesn’t tickle your fancy, then stay tuned for their upcoming yellow bar, which will be officially opened at a later date.
Images adapted from: Siam2nite
Paradise Lost serves both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks starting at ฿200++. Check out their menu items here for special items like WWW (What We Worship, ฿400++) and Can’t Burn Concrete (฿400++).
Image credit: Siam2nite
Convenient location near National Stadium BTS
Paradise Lost is situated on the 25th floor of Siam@Siam Design Hotel Bangkok which takes only a few minutes walk from National Stadium BTS.
Now, we can visit the bar not for a drink only but also a bunch of Instagram photos!
Address: 25th Fl., Siam@Siam Design Hotel Bangkok, Rama I Rd., Wang Mai, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330.
Opening Hours: 5AM-12AM (Closed on Monday and Tuesday)
Nearest Train Station: National Stadium BTS
Telephone: +66 2 217 3000
Website | Facebook
- Chubby Dough Is A New Pastel Pink Donut Cart Selling Cheap Desserts In Ari
- There’s An All-Pink Boat Noodle Cafe In Pattaya That Pastel Lovers Need To Visit ASAP
- Papa Beach Pattaya Is A Pretty Cafe With Pastel Mermaid Photo-Ops Just 1 Hour From Bangkok
- Bangkok’s First Ever 2D Cafe Is Here & It Looks Like A Giant Colouring Book Come To Life
- 8 Most Romantic Cafes In Bangkok Perfect For Cafe-Hopping Couples On Valentine’s Day
- The Hidden Milkbar – Secret Retro Cafe In Bangkok With Aussie-Inspired Dessert And Drinks