Papa Beach Pattaya cafe in Chonburi, Thailand
Chonburi is a perfect destination for cafe hoppers which take only an hour’s drive from Bangkok city centre. The spot is equipped with cafes with special themes like an outer space cafe, Moroccan tea house, and cafe in an actual plane.
Another must-visit cafe is Papa Beach Pattaya, where Instagrammers can get a mermaid photoshoot with its over the top pastel backdrops.
Sit on a seashell like The Little Mermaid
Image credit: @merman.mini_m
Papa Beach Pattaya cafe is typically decorated with Bali-style decor ranging from bamboo arches over the entrance, straw backdrops, and cozy bird nest seats.
The cafe has just opened its new photo spot with an “Under The Sea” theme. This new IG-worthy area features pastel corals, seahorses, and a big seashell that allows customers to sit and get a mermaid-like shot of themselves.
Image credit: ไปทุกที่ : Paii Took Tee
This special photo spot will be available until 31st August 2020, but don’t worry because almost every spot in the cafe looks just as pretty and photogenic too.
The food and drinks here look good enough for your Instagram collections too. Check out their menu items here.
Images adapted from: เที่ยวเท่ๆเที่ยวไทย
Chonburi is one of the local favourite beach destinations near Bangkok that is just an hour’s drive away. If you don’t have any plans this weekend, book a trip to chill amid the beach vibes and have a little perfect getaway.
Papa Beach Pattaya
Address: 41, Moo 3 47, Na Chom Thian Sub-district, Sattahip District, Chon Buri 20250.
Opening Hours: 9.30AM-7PM, Daily
Telephone: +66 63 949 4635
Discover more attractions in Chonburi:
- 8 Ultra-Photogenic Places To Visit In Pattaya When You’ve Had Enough Vitamin Sea
- There’s An All-Pink Boat Noodle Cafe In Pattaya That Pastel Lovers Need To Visit ASAP
- This Space-Themed Cafe 1 Hour From BKK Is A Photo Haven With Realistic Planet & Rocket Props
- This Chonburi Cafe Is Set In An Actual Plane And Is Just 1 Hour From Bangkok
- Cafe Amazon’s New Chonburi Branch Looks Just Like A Beautiful Moroccan Tea House