New Coca-Cola flavour in Thailand
Coca-Cola is one of the most well-loved soft drinks of all time for people all over the world, and its fans are always looking forward to trying its new concoctions.
Big news! This is the first time in over 10 years that the soft drink brand has launched a new flavour.
Orange Coke is here in Thailand
Image credit: Art Indy Endless
Now, it’s time for Thais to try their new products – this orange Coke is available in zero sugar version only.
For anyone curious about its taste, the opinions have been split for now, with many people liking it and others there are some opinions.
Translation: I found the new orange coke at ฿28. We tried and thought that it tastes like the original flavour with an orange-y note like a vitamin C tablet. It’s not as fizzy as the regular one. You should try it yourself.
Anyway, there is nothing better than trying it yourself. Head to your nearest convenience store to give it a try.
- Bangkok’s First Ever 2D Cafe Is Here & It Looks Like A Giant Colouring Book Come To Life
- This BKK Online Cafe Sells Super Narak Desserts Like Sweet Potato Cookies And Tom & Jerry Cheesecakes
- Neighbour’s Cafe Is A New BBT Cafe In Ari With Boba Made From Pink Dragonfruit & Pumpkin
- Starbucks Thailand Launches Fantasy Series With New Drink Menu & Tumbler Collection
- 7-11 Thailand Sells Brown Sugar BBT Candy To Snack On For ~$1
- Thailand Wall’s Has New Purple Sweet Potato Flavour With Boba Pearls