First day without new cases in Thailand
After keeping up with single digit updates of daily COVID-19 cases for a while, today is the first time Thailand has had no new cases since the start of the outbreak back.
Image credit: Thaipost
Today, 13th May 2020, the Center for the COVID-19 Situation Administration of Thailand reported that there have been no new COVID-19 patients for the first time.
The Administration spokesman, Taweesin Visanuyothin, shared that there had been no local transmissions since 4th May, and now with zero new infections.
As reported on Khaosod English, the spokesman added, “This is what I want to tell you and make you proud. This figure really comes because of our unity and cooperation. Thank you very much and please keep up your efforts”.
As of today, Thailand has 3,017 cases in total with over 2,844 recovered patients.
Keep it up! And don’t stop taking care of yourself by following the proper measures so that we can say goodbye to this virus for good.
More news related to COVID-19 situation:
- Thai Celebrity ‘Amp’ Works As Delivery Driver Amid COVID-19 To Support His Family
- Bangkok MRT Sets Up Preventive Measures For Commuters To Avoid Overcrowded Conditions
- 8 More Businesses Like Massage Parlours & Gyms To Be Opened In Thailand Under 2nd Phase
- Bangsaen Beach Could Face Another Closure After Crowds Seen Holding Gatherings Despite Ban
- Thai Man Spends Quarantine Next To Coffin In Temple, Gets Sent Home After Unsettling Experience
- Bangkok’s Yaowarat Road Springs Back To Life With Street Food Stalls Now Open For Customers