Brownie shots at Memorize Brownie in Bangkok
Dipping brownies in milk is the best way to enjoy them, don’t you agree? If you love fudgy brownies or having them with milk like I do, these brownie shots from Memorize Brownie is what you should be looking out for.
Bite-sized brownies topped with creamy fresh milk
Image credit: ตะลอนกับแฟน
Memorize Brownie is a famous brownie shop from Chiang Mai which has just opened its first branch in Bangkok near Ari neighbourhood.
Their Brownie Shot (฿119/10 shots) is the signature dessert item that’s been drawing all chocolate lovers to pay the cafe a visit. This features a set of bite-sized brownies served in shot glasses.
No need to dip them in milk because each shot is topped with creamy fresh milk, making it even more decadent.
Paired with the milk, the brownies are not too sweet and offer a smooth and chewy texture – that’s perfect!
Image credit: @2410.lt
We recommend pairing your snacks with some Fresh Chocolate Milk (฿115) if you can’t get enough.
Images adapted from: @marefood
The Brownie Shot is also available in a take away set to bring back for your friends and fam to try.
There are many other dessert and drinks items to try here. Don’t hesitate to visit the place to get your sugar fix after a cafe hopping adventure in Ari.
Address: The AQUA Mall, Phahonyothin Rd., Samsen Nai, Phaya Thai, Bangkok 10400.
Opening Hours: 10AM-10.30PM, Daily
Nearest Train Station: Ari and Saphan Khwai BTS
Telephone: +66 85 865 2323
- Chub N’ Chew Is A New Cafe That Sells Brownie Frappes At Lido Connect
- Hipstone Cafe – Stone Age-Themed Cafe Near Bangkok With Dinosaur Egg Dessert
- The Hidden Milkbar – Secret Retro Cafe In Bangkok With Aussie-Inspired Dessert And Drinks
- Chocolab Cafe In BKK Serves Insane Chocolate Lava Desserts All Sweet Tooths Need To Try
- 10 Affordable Cafes In Ari For Your Next Weekend Brunch In Bangkok