Onsen Resort in Pattaya
Onsen, the Japanese term for ‘hot spring’ or ‘resort built around a hot spring’, have recently started popping up in many of Thailand’s cities.
Ma-Du-El Zen Resort is a newly opened onsen on Koh Larn Island, Pattaya, which is only 3-hours away from Bangkok. With just a short drive to the resort, visitors can be transported to Japan for a short while – Ma-Du-El-Zen utilises a Japanese-style minimalistic design that is sure to open up your chakras.
Pattaya onsen resort
Ma-Du-El-Zen’s Deluxe Room starts from only ฿2,500 (~USD80)/night – the room accommodates two people, includes breakfast and of course, access to the onsen.
Image credit: ไปทุกที่ : Paii Took Tee
Ma-Du-El Zen Resort sets the onsen to stay at 40°C, the optimum temperature for muscle relaxation and facial steaming.
If you haven’t gone to Japan, or are missing being a tourist there, the resort offers its visitors a little piece of the nation. They even provide yukata, traditional Japanese casual-wear that is a staple for all onsen, at Ma-Du-El Zen Resort.
The resort’s outdoor garden is also decorated with Sakura, or ‘cherry blossoms’, which are the signature vibrant pink flowers that the whole world knows are from Japan.
Hot spring resort in Thailand
Image credit: @kinteawpattaya
For those who love hot springs and slow-paced stay cays, this resort is guaranteed to deliver. Additionally, Ma-Du-El Zen Resort also provides a free shuttle service from the pier, ensuring guests a hassle-free trip to and from the establishment.
More on relaxing stay cays in Thailand:
- 8 Prettiest Loft And Penthouse Hotels In Bangkok From Just $42/Night
- 9 Stunning Khao Yai Hotels Under 2 Hours From BKK To Satisfy Your Wanderlust Without Leaving Thailand
- 10 BKK Hotels With Xmas Food Deals Including Buffets & Course Meals For Festive Brunch Dates
- 10 Hotels & Resorts In Thailand With Personal Outdoor Bathtubs For The Ultimate 2021 Retreat
- 11 Hotels In Bangkok For Staycations To Satisfy Your Wanderlust Without Using Your Passport