Lamborghini helps fight COVID-19
Lamborghini, the renowned automobile house, is another company that’s reaching out to its home community in Bologna, Italy during this crisis.
Image credit: Forbes
The Italian company has converted departments of their production factory to produce surgical masks and protective face shields for health workers at a local hospital, Sant’Orsola-Malpighi.
Italy deemed epicentre of the pandemic
Image credit: Anadolu
Right now, Italy and its citizens are going through a hard time as their COVID-19 infection and fatality rates are among the world’s top ranks.
According to Italy’s Ministry of Health, there are 110,574 confirmed cases with 13,155 deaths throughout the country as of 1st April 2020.
Good news is that 16,847 patients have fully recovered thanks to the nation’s hardworking health workers.
It’s nice to see Lamborghini helping its beautiful and vibrant Italy during this dire time.
- McDonald’s Australia Sells Milk And Bread To Help People Get Essential Groceries During COVID-19 Crisis
- Wacoal Halts Underwear Production To Make Free Face Masks For People Instead
- Neighbourhood Cheers For Young Paramedic To Thank Her After Finding Out She’d Be Working During Clap For Carers Movement
- Indian Police Officer Wears “Coronavirus Helmet” To Scare Citizens Refusing To Self-Quarantine
- Postman Dresses Up In Funny Costumes On Duty, Brings People Joy Amid COVID-19 Lockdown
- Tokyo Olympics Officially Postponed, To Be Held In July 2021