Halal Indian buffet in Silom
According to the restaurant manager, they offer Chicken Kebab, Chicken Tikka, Chicken Masala, biryani, Butter Chicken curry and Palak Paneer almost every day.
Huge, fulfilling and wallet-friendly
They gave us a huge plate with their usual dishes. For those who love mixing rich food flavours together, their buffet serving style is your heaven – all of the curries they served us merged into one.
When I took the first bite of fluffy naan and paneer, I knew that I had to slow down – with all the deliciously rich options, it would be hard for me to try all of them.
For those with a smaller appetite, Karachi Delight offers another dining option for ฿80 (~USD2.68) – you can choose two curries and pick either naan or biryani rice.
After the dish, we tried their Panipuri ฿50 (~USD1.67). It’s a snack that’s stuffed with chickpeas and aloo, panipuri mint water, and chilli sauce. We had to crack the rice in the middle and stuff it with the sauces and chickpeas – even though it looked like it’d make us full, but it actually was refreshing.
Time to bolt down
If you and your friends are craving South Asian food, Karachi Delight is there for you to gobble up for this generous price and large portion. You have to come to the restaurant feeling very hungry because the food really fills you up fast.
Address: 299, 301, Level B1, Surawong Road, Suriya Wong, Bang Rak, Bangkok 10500
Opening Hours: 10AM – 6PM (Closed on Sundays)
Nearest Train Station: BTS Surasak
Website | Google Maps
More delish places to gobble down at:
- Khun Lek Khao Mok Kai Has Been Selling Halal Thai Biryani In Charoen Krung For Over 100 Years
- Kai Moon Ha Lao Cooks The Most Tender Chicken Using Unique Thai-Style Rotisserie
- Je Da Poomadong Has Spicy Fermented Seafood Salad For Those Who Think Som Tum Isn’t Hot Enough
- Nhong Rim Klong – Uber-Creamy Omelette Rice With Crab Meat In Ekkamai
- Mae Klong Hua Pla Mor Fai – The Best Creamy Crab Meat Omelette With Fried Rice In BKK