Tiger Egg fruit tea at Fire Tiger
They have just launched a new product for BBT fans to try – the Aloha Tiger, a mixed fruit tea that comes in a cute egg tumbler.
Try a refreshing ‘Tiger Egg’ fruit tea on a hot day
Image credit: @mayyleficent
BBT fans know the store signature brown sugar boba and other creamy milk-based teas. But don’t hesitate to try their new drink, especially to combat the heat in Thailand.
The Aloha Tiger (egg bottle ฿175 | regular glass ฿135) is a mixed fruit tea filled with fresh fruit toppings including lemon, yuzu, watermelon, lychee, strawberry, and aloe vera jelly.
Images adapted from: Starvingtime เรื่องกินเรื่องใหญ่
Aside from the unique pink egg bottle, the tea also offers a refreshingly sweet and sour taste together with a chewy texture from toppings like aloe vera jelly.
Special promotion from now ฿150 from ฿175
Image credit: Fire Tiger by Seoulcial Club
The store recommends shaking it before drinking in order for better taste from all the fresh fruit toppings.
Those who prefer a more sour taste can opt for the Super Booster Vitamin C+++ (฿150), which comes in a just-as-cute yellow egg tumbler that was launched a few months ago.
Image credit: @pausikanya
You can find this special “tiger egg” at Fire Tiger’s Siam Square Soi 3 branch.
Fire Tiger by Seoulcial Club
Address: Siam Square Soi 3, Pathum Wan, Bangkok 10330.
Opening Hours: 10.30AM-9.30PM, Daily
Nearest Train Station: Siam BTS
Telephone: +66 9 093 63636
More stories for bubble tea lovers:
- This BBT Store In Bangkok Sells A Milk Tea And Brown Sugar Milk Combo Drink
- Fire Tiger Thailand Now Has An Oreo Frappe With Brown Sugar Boba
- Neighbour’s Cafe Is A New BBT Cafe In Ari With Boba Made From Pink Dragonfruit & Pumpkin
- Thailand’s First Xing Fu Tang Outlet Now Open In BKK At Siam Square Soi 1
- 10 Low Calorie Bubble Tea Shops In Bangkok For BBT Lovers To Get A Guilt-Free Fix
- Moma’s Bubble Tea Bar In Bangkok Sells The Cheapest BBT With Drinks Less Than $1.20