Eyecandy 2Dcafe – new unique cafe in Bangkok
After a long time being at home during the lockdown due to the pandemic, many avid cafe hoppers have been waiting to continue their food adventures. Many cafes have also been looking forward to reopening or even launching their businesses.
Finally with the lockdown being eased, we’ve got a chance to enjoy cafes again. And one cafe to definitely visit is the newly opened Eyecandy 2Dcafe on Ratchaphruek Road.
Also check out these cafes while out and about:
Feel like you’re in a paper dollhouse
Image credit: มันดีที่สุดเลยเว้ยแก
Eyecandy 2Dcafe is the first standalone 2D-style cafe in Bangkok, located in J Arena on Ratchaphruek road.
Image credit: Punyawe Mahasirithanawong
The cafe stands out from its surroundings for sure, with a unique design both in its exterior and interior, which look like someone has brought a dollhouse or black and white cartoon to life.
Image credit: Eyecandy 2Dcafe
All of the furniture, decorations and even utensils come in white colour with black outlines, just like a drawing.
IG-worthy dessert menu
Other than its creative design, their desserts are also crafted perfectly for the ‘gram. Drinks and desserts at Eyecandy 2Dcafe are inspired by Korean cafe fare that is colourful and well-decorated.
Images adapted from: มันดีที่สุดเลยเว้ยแก
Don’t miss ordering Cactus (฿175), a cactus-shaped cake which comes in a little brown pot with sweet crumble soil.
Tom & Jerry fans can enjoy their cheesecake, Say Cheese (฿125), which looks just like a block of cartoon cheese.
Many other cute drinks and desserts are waiting for you to try here. And even better, after the lockdown ends, the cafe will open till very late at night to enjoy until 12AM.
Happy cafe exploring!
Address: J Arena, Ratchaphruek Rd, Bang Ramat, Taling Chan, Bangkok 10170
Opening Hours: 9AM-12AM, Daily
Telephone: +66 81 775 5679
- Okurimono Cafe Is A Cat-Themed Japanese Cafe In Ekkamai With Adorable Desserts And Kitties
- Hipstone Cafe – Stone Age-Themed Cafe Near Bangkok With Dinosaur Egg Dessert
- Akirart Cafe – Retro Office-Themed Cafe In BKK With Old School Macs From The 80s
- The Fairy Door Is A Cat Cafe In Bangkok With An Alice In Wonderland Theme
- The Hidden Milkbar – Secret Retro Cafe In Bangkok With Aussie-Inspired Dessert And Drinks
- Kid Mai Death Awareness Cafe In Bangkok Sells Death-Themed Drinks With A Real Coffin To Lie In