Chiang Mai venues re-open
Since the resurgence of Covid-19 cases, many venues have been forced to close in order to prevent the spread of the virus.
For those who miss Chiang Mai nightlife, there’s good news: The Chiang Mai Public Health Office announced that bars, pubs and similar establishments have been approved for re-opening from 1st February 2021.
Covid-19 measures for going to the venues
According to the Nation Thailand, Chiang Mai hasn’t seen any local infections for 20 consecutive days.
The Chiang Mai Public Health Office’s reopening approval
Image credit: ประชาสัมพันธ์ สำนักงานสาธารณสุขจังหวัดเชียงใหม่
With the reopening of these venues, Covid-19 preventive measures will still be implemented strictly at these venues, like the following:
- A sufficient ventilation system, with the capacity of at least 10ACH, will be installed and must be turned on during operating hours.
- Everyone is required to check-in and out via the Thai Chana application system.
- Every business owner is required to put up clear notifications of the number of customers that are allowed to enter – customer per 4 square metres
- Temperature checks must be done at every entrance based on CCSA (Centre of Covid-19 Association) policies.
A new dawn is coming
Even though the cases keep spiking, venues that are slowly opening again bring new hope to many. This is definitely good news about the Nation’s progress towards combating Covid-19.
By following these measures, the spread will definitely decrease and people will be at ease.
More on Covid-19 Measures:
- Thailand’s Covid-19 Cases Continue To Rise, Government Implores Citizens To Cooperate With Measures
- Bangkok Announces Market Control Measures To Prevent COVID-19 Infections
- Thai Woman Faces Charges In Taiwan For Not Complying With COVID-19 Quarantine Measures
- Central Mall Group Opens Food Pick-Up Points With ‘Social Distancing’ Measures During COVID-19
- Bangkok Relaxes Covid-19 Restrictions, Gyms, Spas, Massage Parlours Etc To Open On 22 January