Chao Wang Restaurant with a giant crocodile head in Chiang Mai
Aside from this crazy supersized hotpot buffet, Chao Wang Restaurant is another must-visit eatery to savour delicious Thai cuisine…inside a giant crocodile head.
The new landmark of Chiang Mai
Image credit: ร้านอาหาร ชาววัง
Choa Wang Restaurant is located in Chiang Mai and comes with an iconic mascot – a giant crocodile head. Yup, customers can really sit and enjoy their food while sitting inside the crocodile’s mouth.
Image credit: Review Chiangmai
There are various Thai delicacies with prices starting from ฿100. The recommended items are Salted Egg And Crab Chilli Paste Served With Fresh Vegetables, Stir-Fried Mixed Fruits, Crab And Coconut Meat Dipping Sauce, and many more.
Images adapted from: Chiangmailife
The restaurant is surrounded by a pretty lotus pond and offers different photo-ops for Instagrammers.
Enjoy the floating market nearby
Image credit: เช็คอินเชียงใหม่ Checkin Chiangmai
The restaurant is located inside Green Grizzly Floating Market. So, other than the giant crocodile, you can also check out the massive green grizzly bears for more photos.
Visitors do have to pay an entrance fee at ฿20/person.
Image credit: Green Grizzly
More snacks and drinks are offered at the floating market too.
This is a family-friendly spot which is not far from the city of Chiang Mai and has many IG-worthy spots to check out, so make sure to drop by!
Chao Wang Restaurant
Address: 399/4-6, 399/4-6 Chiang Mai – Maejo (1001) Rd., San Sai District, Chiang Mai 50210.
Opening Hours: 11AM-12AM, Daily
Telephone: +66 5 349 8702 , +66 88 260 1544 , +66 95 686 0636
- Chiang Mai Has A Shabu Shabu Buffet With Supersized Trays Of Meat For Just ~$6
- This Chiang Mai Farm Stay Looks Just Like A Rural Japanese Ryokan With Gorgeous Flower Fields & Mountains
- There’s A Stunning Rainforest Cafe In Chiang Mai That Looks Straight Out Of A Disney Fairytale
- 9 Things To Do In Chiang Mai For Stunning Pictures That Might Land You On Instagram’s Explore Page
- We Visited An Ethical Elephant Sanctuary In Chiang Mai To Find Out How To Care For Elephants
- 5 Things To Do In Chiang Mai Over A Long Weekend For All Under $100
- 10 Chiang Mai Cafe Concepts You’ll Never Find In BKK – Glamping, Lakeside & Treetop Spots