Delivery services amped up to cater to citizens during shutdown
With serious lockdown regulations put into place, using delivery services seems to be the safest and most convenient option for everyone. Now that this is in high demand, CP All, the operator of 7-11 Thailand, announced on 22nd March 2020 that the company will be expanding its food delivery service during the shutdown.
Image credit: New York Daily News
CP All has recruited over 20,000 more food delivery staff to be stationed at its 1,500 7-11 outlets nationwide which provide delivery services.
Image credit: thepattayanews
Image credit: play.google
Anyone can use the 7-Delivery mobile application to buy food and other essentials and have them delivered to your doorstep directly.
The COVID-19 virus is not going anywhere soon, so avoid being in crowded spaces and wash your hands often to minimise your chances of catching the virus.
Check out our article for ideas on what to buy from 7-11!
- Thailand Reports 106 New COVID-19 Patients And 3 Deaths
- Thai Army To Disinfect Bangkok Streets Daily Until End March
- Thailand Will Prep 400 New Hospital Beds For COVID-19 Patients By This Week
- Medical Certificates Required For All Visitors Entering Thailand Regardless Of Nationality
- 7-11 Employee Fired After Buying All Face Masks From Store & Selling Them At Higher Prices