Review Detail

Zalora Hot
Online Shopping K kuchiki March 10, 2013 3241
Aka the wallet emptier
Overall Rating 

I had fumbled around with online shopping when Gmarket had still been the Taobao of Singapore, and when I was first introduced to the #sgselling hashtag on Instagram. Online shopping had never went well with me, until I used Zalora one day.

It was after I had gotten my first debit card, during which the bank lady had told me: “You can shop online with it” in a bid to get me to sign up for one. I turned to the first online store I knew, scrolled endlessly, and settled with my first four purchases out of many in the future. The clothes that arrived were the exact quality I had expected - maybe even better. They were true to the picture, and true to size. When I knew of their easy refund policy, I started shopping even more freely. If I didn’t like a piece of clothing, I simply resealed the package and dropped it off at the post office. Easy peasey lemon squeezy.

Zalora’s easy-to-use interface and endless scrolling display makes it an addictive app to shop with, and the affordable prices they offer don’t help much either.
M
Top 50 Reviewer 97 reviews
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments