Review Detail

Blogshops (Online only) P poppy February 02, 2013 467
chic outfits
Overall Rating 

Her Velvet Vase (HVV) is an online web store selling female apparels and accessories. They are different from most online stores which import and get their stocks from the same retailers. The items sold at HVV are mostly unique and self-manufactured under their HVV label, which means that you will not be getting those mainstream apparels here. The style here is more towards the mature side and I feel that it is more suitable for females over the age of 20. Their clothes exudes femininity and are simple and classy without boring. You can choose from a range of casual outfits to more formal ones to wear to work. Bonus: the model is very pretty!

I've purchased dresses from them a few times and I am glad that the dresses always look like the pictures shown in the web store. The quality is good and cutting flaunts the waistlines and body shapes nicely without being trashy! Customer service is also prompt and parcels are always mailed out fast without any delay. Prices are slightly higher than your normal mass market blogshops but for the quality clothes and more unique design, I think the extra dollars are worth it.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments