Review Detail

Groupon Sites D damien August 06, 2012 332
occasional price differences
Overall Rating 

As always with all other Groupon-like websites, be sure to read the terms and conditions of the deals and goods before buying them; especially the travel deals. The cheap prices of the deals can be so attractive that they can distract you form being cautious – there are usually other hidden costs like taxes which are usually more expensive than the deal itself. If not, you’ll probably end up paying more than you expected and the deal is just not worth it anymore!

This website definitely has more deals than Groupon. It might be just me, but I think Groupon just has way too little deals relative to larger websites like Deal.com.sg and alldealsasia. Groupon just pales in comparison, really.

That aside, when I first saw the layout of the website, I thought that it was a scam website (honestly!). That might just be my opinion, but be rest assured that it certainly is not a scam website.

My advice for purchasing such deals – all these websites usually have similar deals for identical items, so be sure to check all of them out from every website first; there are some occasional price differences! I remember seeing a difference of $1 for a portable charger – AllDealsAsia had the deal for a dollar a cheaper for the exact same charger than Groupon (yeah it might just be a dollar but still…)!
JL
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments