Review Detail

Television Shows B bxbong November 29, 2012 579
Money for humiliation
Overall Rating 

Singapore idol to me, was a total waste of space on channel 5. Channel 5 would've been better off had they screened a movie during singapore idol's show times.

First thing first, I am here not to degrade the show but to give my honest opinions. If you're going to 'copy' the concept of a popular franchise then you deserve to be compared to the original show. Singapore idol looks ridiculous beside American idol. Our judges seem to have an arrogance, even Rihanna does not have. I mean, how many albums would you have sold ? Are you popular worldwide ? Do you have your own genre of music ?none. Secondly, I just feel that the contestants are better off singing in their bathrooms, instead of getting humiliated by our judges. But you cannot take away anything from Gurmit singh. He was an awesome host, always has been, always will be. He makes the show worth watching.

I just feel people are better off joining the actual American idol itself than join our pathetic version of one. Don't trade your self respect for money. Ain't worth it
S
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 2 0

Comments