Television Shows J jerald September 30, 2012 342
Amongst the best local dramas
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

This is one of the first programmes on channel 8 that I followed, as before that, most programmes were never interesting enough for me to follow. At this time, the artistes in the show were more concerned on their acting than image or fame, and their realistic acting combined with the excellent show script made this one of the best drama serials of all time.

With powerful elements of comedy, thrillers and romantism coupled with realistic situations, this drama definitely held the attention of many. In this show, Chen Li Ping really had an image that suited her role, and notable acting skill could be seen in Ye Shao Guang as well, who had managed to transcend into his character very well.

This drama is perhaps one of the only ones where Jeanette Aw acted well, and the comedic role of Patricia Mok and her kicking strength when angry was another eye catching part of this drama. Overall, I feel that this is one of the best local dramas where the cast really acted well and this drama is worth watching again.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments