Television Channels B bxbong November 13, 2012 49
Televisually, no.
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

For this review, I'm focusing on mediacorp's television channels. I think they their channels are pretty weak in delivering a variety of famous, international shows fast. It's probably because they take a long time to get distribution rights approval, but I would advise anyone who wants to watch shows like Glee, vampire diaries, grey's anatomy etc etc; movies etc etc, to get other channels like HBO or something.

Of course, in delivering local shows, mediacorp does well, and I think it's good that they are trying to promote local television, but their advertisements for these shows are horrible. They show the wrong footages and the announcer is just bad. They do not know how to give the right amount to the audience so as to create suspense.

Well, since mediacorp is free, it's not that bad if you aren't into television shows and movies. If you are, best to get a pay-for set of channels. Much better. Or turn to the online world, becaause shows that pass into Singapore often get badly censored by the MDA.
HA
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments