Review Detail

Others P primate February 17, 2013 94
The newest form of e-shopping
Overall Score 

Carousell is a mobile application available on both the Android and Apple store and serves as an e-shopping platform connecting sellers and buyers directly. Products sold on Carousell include stationery, clothes, furniture, make up … basically anything you can think of.

Some users also use Carousell as a platform to earn extra pocket money through Pre-Orders (PO) for popula products in stores. I absolutely love Carousell! Well, that’s perhaps because I’ve only had pleasant experiences with it thus far - the sellers were extremely helpful and prompt. Some of my friends aren’t as lucky though, some receive flawed products while others face buyers who back out last minute.

Thankfully, Carousell tries to target this problem by allowing sellers and buyers to leave reviews about the other party. This allows buyers and sellers to assess the credibility of the other party before dealing with them. On the whole, I would definitely recommend Carousell as the items sold on it are a lot cheaper than in stores!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments