Others P primate February 17, 2013 93
A Must Have For All!
Overall rating 

Appearance 

Charisma 

Ability 

Likability 

Overall Score 

When I first received an email from Carousell team, urging me to sell my stuff on the platform, I deleted it, thinking that it was a spam and 'yet another marketplace'. It was after the third email that I finally decided to download the app and...

IT WASN'T ANOTHER MARKETPLACE AT ALL!

I have used Qoo10, ebay and gumtree to sell my stuff, but NONE OF THEM allow you to put up your listing easily. Only Carousell lets you do that in seconds-minutes.
The platform has also come a longggg way thanks to the responsive team. The team does take in our suggestions and make changes to the app regularly.

I made 2 suggestions before (like many others), to include a feedback link and to make a whole new category dedicated to music/kpop and today, both of those suggestions were being fulfilled *oh joy*

Till date, I have sold more than 100 over items (I know it doesn't say so on my feedback link, but back then there weren't any feedback thingy remember?), and this is not bad right, considering that I only joined a year ago.

It has been a pleasant experience honestly, selling and buying on Carousell. If you have not sell stuff on ebay, qoo10 or gumtree before, you will not appreciate how awesome Carousell is.

In short, ANYONE can be a seller on Carousell. Housewives, students, working adults, retirees. ANYONE.
C
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments