Review Detail

Others J jian-qiang April 08, 2014 337
Free Ice Cream?
Overall Score 

Why would I not give free ice-cream a 5-star rating? I think everyone looks forward to Free Cone Day. I love that there is no catch, nor any terms and conditions. All you have to do is to make your way down to a Ben and Jerry's store, queue, choose your favourite flavour and bingo! It's really that simple. I went for FCD in 2013 and was pleasantly surprised at how well-organised the event was and how cheerful the servers managed to be.

B&J also has many unique and novel flavours, which make the FCD even more valuable and precious. During FCD 2013, there were many points at which we could donate money to the less fortunate and needy. I thought that this was a great idea; to continually give back to the society that made you successful in the first place. At the very least, I'm quite certain B&J managed to put a lot of happy smiles on faces!

People are also encouraged to take photos of themselves, place the appropriate hashtag in the caption and post it onto their social media sites to drum up publicity! Overall, the event is full of fun and excitement, and definitely not one to be missed.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments