Festivals and Holidays I iswariya October 16, 2012 47
Bazaar that buzzes in success!
(Updated: February 26, 2013)
Overall rating 

Appearance 

Ability 

Likability 

Overall Score 

Hari Raya Bazaar is a yearly event which my family and I attend regularly. After finally converting into a regular-bie there, I was no longer taken aback by the booming cacophony of sounds that used to overwhelm my senses the first time I placed a foot at these bazaar grounds. Huge speakers blasted tracks that uplifts the mood of festivity. There were men yelling over loudhailers whilst some were even relying on authentic microphones. They began babbling numerical language about percentages and discounts in the bid to lure more customers. All these are conducted without battering an eye, right across one another. I noticed that they seem to crank the volume of their gadgets up per hour. It remains a wonder how anyone is able to comprehend anything they're advertising amidst this din!

I adore the wide array of traditional attires sold there. The prices are negotiable too making it all the more supremely appealing. Despite the verbal competition between amiable stall owners, Hari Raya Bazaar is indeed the greatest avenue for anything between traditionalism and modernism. Traditional items with a modern twist. They're all there, affordably.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments