Review Detail

Politicians A aikiash January 30, 2013 676
More than inexperienced
Overall Score 

In the time that her GRC was elected, there was already a lot of unhappiness with the government, and introducing younger people to the political scene was meant to bring about change, but seeing the way she behaved, she was put down severely. While I agree that we should not compare her with other more well liked young politicians such as Nicole Seah, her immature actions and lack of ability is unacceptable.

It is a fact that was she not in a GRC but in an SMC, she would definitely not have been elected. She does not think thrice about what she says or does, and worse of all is that she does not uphold the type of character that a member of parliament should have, and she appears to be more of a materialistic young girl than a mature and wise member of parliament,

That aside, I don't see much change in her in the past 2 years, nor has she been part of the efforts of bringing about the change that introducing younger politicians was supposed to bring. Unless she takes a bigger step to improve herself, I would continue to not respect her as a member of parliament.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments

2 results - showing 1 - 2
Ordering
March 19, 2013
Well, that's really mean but bold of you to write that. Thumbs up :)
V
vtanjyy
September 19, 2013
In reply to an earlier comment

Mean? I see nothing mean or malicious. It's an honest opinion about her. Or does " citizens need to read the right thing" apply here as well?
K
khairul-nizam
2 results - showing 1 - 2