Actresses D damien August 25, 2012 228
Pseudosexy
Overall rating 

Appearance 

Charisma 

Ability 

Likability 

Overall Score 

Deep inside no matter how much you love an actress or actor, you know that there is a part of them that is fake, and no doubt as professional actors, it is easy to be deceived by the false impression that have painstakingly crafted to fool the audience.

Joanne Peh, however, is an exception. Like many others, she tries very hard to create an ideal celebrity image, but fails miserably because her acting just isn’t up to the mark, both on screen and off screen. She tries to be sexy and alluring, no doubt appearance wise she has succeeded, but from the way she talks and her mannerism, it’s a little too obvious she’s coming across as trying-too-hard.

Every time it’s her scene, my face turns sour and I excrete intestine-long criticisms. (sorry for the gory reference) Spokesperson for advertisements – hot body, plastic face. Emcee? Strong command of English - fair enough. Always hitting headlines with her gossips and change of relationship statuses - scripted and deliberately dramatized. (what’s new?) What seems absolutely incomprehensible is how she managed to clinch even a supporting role in local dramas. Dear Joanne Peh, brush up your acting skills and at least I’d say you are a successful pseudo.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 1

Comments