Blooming Star
(Updated: February 11, 2013)
Overall rating 

Appearance 

Charisma 

Ability 

Likability 

Overall Score 

When I first saw him, he was playing the nerdy brother of the infamous Phua Chu Kang, and even though he was still considered amateur in the acting industry, I felt that his apparent skill in acting was already somewhat established.

While he may not be the most handsome actor around, he does have a good ability to emit an aura of character in his shows, be it as a cast member or host. His level of English and Chinese are quite good, and he does not fumble on what to say when he is a host or guest of a variety show.

I feel that his acting has always been fairly good and realistic, but it was not until the recent Channel 8 drama X-Beyond that I felt he had increasing potential, as he had played the role of an evil rock guitarist really well and I felt he was really into his role. I also like the fact that he has a true close relationship for his wife such that he even made an organ donation for her, as I dislike media personalities who go for marriage to gain attention. With a growing popularity count and improvement of skills, I believe that he is en route to becoming a better artiste than he is now.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments