Chalets V vacantaffair January 04, 2013 2740
Chalet you don't want to miss
Overall rating 

Cleanliness 

Sleep Quality 

Room Quality 

Value 

Overall Experience 

Staying at NSRCC is like staying at a bungalow, I mean you literally feel like it is your own home. It is clean, spacious and close to the sea. What more could you ask for a chalet? The environment is excellent in the morning and evening as well. It is not like other chalets which are packed side by side to each other and get really noisy or irritating with others blasting music.

There are some activities there like bowling but I did not try any activities there yet so I would not know how they fair but it should be good too. The price might be a little concern but if you have National Service or the perks they offer, NSRCC is definitely the chalet to choose.

Bear in mind that you have to either cycle or walk from East Coast Park or take the free shutter bus or grab taxi to get there if you do not drive as it is not really easily accessible like other chalets.

I recommend NSRCC for friends or family either celebrating birthdays or relaxing. For friends, it is a good way to end off a hectic year/semester of studying.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
GK
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments