(Updated: July 07, 2014)
Overall rating 

Service 

Cleanliness 

Sleep Quality 

Room Quality 

Value 

Overall Experience 

I recently held my 21st celebration at one of NSRCC's bungalows and I was really impressed with the chalet. I would say that it could be labelled as one of the best chalets in Singapore. The bungalow was very spacious, polished and clean. Aside from the bungalow itself, there were many amenities available for you to enjoy, staying indoors or out were equally enticing. It made for a perfect party/gathering location. I wanted very much to prolong my stay and do note that not every chalet induces that feeling!

However, I would mention that I got the Bungalow with the help of an acquaintance's dad who was a resort member. And that got me the bungalow at almost half price off the original. Which was a worthy bargain. Otherwise, if you're a non-member, the chalet could be considered to be a tad too expensive. I also paid an extra 20 bucks for the pool view but I'll advise you to do otherwise, the view isn't anything spectacular. Save that 20 and get yourself some drinks ;)

One major drawback is NSRCC's inaccessibility as there is no way in unless you drive, take a cab or the shuttle bus which comes at very infrequent timings. On the plus side, this also means that NSRCC is at a secluded corner of our island and this really adds to the feeling that you're on a vacay, having a proper getaway from the usual hum drum of city life.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
DS
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments