Review Detail

Chalets V vacantaffair January 04, 2013 2740
Spacious, great for gatherings
Overall rating 

Cleanliness 

Room Quality 

Value 

Overall Experience 

I went NSRCC for a school event gathering and stayed at am amazed by it.

First it is really spacious. Usually chalets are really small even if they are bungalows-styled, however this is perfect for our group of around 10+ people. The living room is large enough to hold in door activities and for parties without been cramp at all. So I think it is perfect for small class gatherings :)

Also, the ability to use the kitchen appliances! Usually we aren't allowed to cook in chalets but in NSRCC it is possible! I remember cooking fried rice for the group there, which was a really fun activity. But I can't remember whether they provide woks, you probably would have to bring your own! And for those who doesn't like to cook, you can also organize BBQ there.

The down side of it might be that it could be inconvenient at times. Travelling by public transport would be quite impossible. Best to take a cab in or by car, didn't try their shuttle service as well because of the wait. Lastly, remember to prepare cooked food/snacks and drinks. It is rather hard to find food there.

Overall a great place for groups hangout !
A
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments