Review Detail

Chalets V vacantaffair January 04, 2013 4003
Ideal for a chill :)
(Updated: January 04, 2013)
Overall Experience 

NSRCC is located rather isolatedly from all the hustle and bustle of city which makes it relatively peaceful. The bungalows are very well furnished and in good conditions.

The glass doors are pretty sound proof, which helped to cover up all the screams my friends and I made...
Despite the cleaniness of the place, a rat was spotted invading our unit in the middle of our K-session. Panic. Doors were closed immediately and the guys (of course) sprung into action trying to catch the poor rat.

Other than just this incident, the bungalow was big enough to accommodate around 15 people, each with sufficient space. The air conditioner was really strong too. Despite turning the temperate up to about 25 degrees, the whole unit feels like 18 degrees. My friends and I were almost freezing in there. The BBq pit was large which allows a big portion of food to be cooked at the same time. Furthermore, the pit was situated right in front of the back sliding door, with a 2 outdoor tables with shelters (shelters are part of the bungalow) at just the side of the pit. The design amazed me as the angle of shelter was sufficient to block any in coming rain but it also give a clear view of the sky, allowing us some moon and stars gazing at the same time we are eating.

We also had a chance to witness our beloved NS man having their 24km route march for their POP while we were at the main entrance at close to midnight.

I have nothing much to complain about and will definitely recommend this place to others!

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments