Lovely boutique hotel
Overall rating 

Service 

Cleanliness 

Sleep Quality 

Room Quality 

Value 

Overall Experience 

Booked one night this weekend because I needed a place to crash after a friend's wedding at Hyatt.

Check-in was very smooth and the guy at the reception attended to me efficiently. This is an all-inclusive hotel so meals at the restaurant and cocktail drinks in the evening were complimentary, but do get the hotel staff to explain how this works because it is slightly complicated with the timings.

Room was very beautiful, especially the toilets which were just immaculate. There is a rain shower and a big bath tub for you to choose from. Molten Brown amenities were provided so that was quite a lovely touch. The mini bar was stocked with many drinks and snacks which were also complimentary.

The pool and gym area was very beautiful as well, which included a steam room and a sauna. It was a pity I couldn't enjoy my pool experience to the fullest as it was pouring heavily and I swam in the freezing water. The area is open 24 hours, so it's a good place to chill out if you want some peace and serenity after midnight.

Overall, it's a very memorable hotel stay in Singapore and as a local, I would definitely be coming back.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
JT
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments