Love the loft style
Overall rating 

Service 

Cleanliness 

Sleep Quality 

Room Quality 

Value 

Overall Experience 

My first visit here found me squealing when I stepped into the room. I think I will be content if I had an apartment like this, ideally with a bigger bathroom, a kitchen and a walk-in wardrobe. But I digress.

As everyone knows, the unique design is totally Instagram worthy. If you get the room with the bed upstairs, you can have fun dancing and camwhoring on the wooden platform and staircase. If you get the room with the bed downstairs, you will have all manners of Tumblr-esque poses to choose from - ranging from top down view of your lovely sleeping self, roses scattered around the bed, etc etc. For bigger groups who are intent of having a gathering/small party, it will be better to request for the room with the bed upstairs. At least the odds of someone spilling food all over the bed is much reduced, and there will be (slightly) more space to move around.

Moving on..

Picture worthiness aside, I really do enjoy my staycations in this hotel. The bed is awesomely soft, whenever I nap, I fear I might not have the strength or will power to get up again. I like the novelty of the staircase, although navigating it while slightly (or very) intoxicated can be a pain. Not a good idea after a night of intense drinking and/or clubbing.

The location is great, being able to walk out to Robertson Quay for dinner makes me feel like I am in some foreign country, sipping wine by the river with not a care in the world. (Or maybe that is just my overactive imagination speaking)

The only downside is that the bathroom is tiny and there is no bathtub, which is usually a nice thing to have in a hotel. Aside from that, I only have positive feelings and I can't wait for my next staycation at Studio M. :)

Optional Information:

Best part of stay:
The bed
Recommend to a friend:
Yes
SC
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments