I love the space!
Overall rating 

Service 

Cleanliness 

Sleep Quality 

Room Quality 

Value 

Overall Experience 

I started seeing a lot of my friends post photos of Studio M on Instagram and I love how the rooms have two levels with the bed at one cozy corner on the second level, and I thought this has got to be one of the more special boutique hotels in SIngapore.

I booked the studio loft for a staycation over a weekend and boy, the hotel was packed! Checking in took me a good 15 minutes or more and there was a long queue behind me. The staff were quite inefficient with only about two people serving. Nonetheless, my friends and I were still really excited to see our room. I'm glad to say we were pleased that we got a great view of the pool downstairs and the comfortable soft bed. (Oh, they also have a sofa bed so maybe two of your friends can stay over too!)

Breakfast for the next morning was soooooo good! They have a wide variety and (i love buffets) so I pretty stayed there for a long long time stuffing myself silly.

Overall, it's a great experience and we had a lot of fun climbing up and down the stairs even though going to the washroom in the middle of the night can be such a chore. Oh, don't be surprised to see a least 10 lovey-dovey young couples there too!
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments