Review Detail

5 Star and Luxury Hotels P poppy May 13, 2012 608
Grooviest hotel in Singapore!
Overall rating 

Service 

Room Quality 

Overall Experience 

I had a staycation over at Hard Rock Hotel recently, and I absolutely loved the decor and rockstar vibes! Don't expect bright, welcoming lights at Hard Rock because the hotel embodies rock through and through, from the dimly-lit lobby to corridors plastered with posters of artistes, and even set-ups of what artistes like Eminem wore during one of his concerts .

Hard Rock Hotel would probably make a good stay for the young and hip, but perhaps not for slightly older patrons. Even though I adored the setting in Hard Rock Hotel, my parents actually found the dark lights and walls a little too foreboding for their liking.

Service at Hard Rock was amazing as well! While most luxury hotels tend to have well-trained polite staff, the staff at Hard Rock went the extra mile with their genuine friendliness as they actually attempted to make small talk with us when we made an enquiry.

The hotel rooms are relatively spacious, with unexpectedly huge single beds. In fact, my sister and I were able to share a single bed, and we even had enough space to roll over. Also, each room came with a complimentary bowl filled to the brim with fresh fruits. Talk about welcoming!

My only gripe with Hard Rock would be that it can be a little difficult to find for first-time patrons. In fact, my family spent quite a few minutes trudging around Resorts World before we finally found the entrance - a long flight of stairs that lurked along a corridor.
R
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments