Review Detail

Toys & Games J juzsimplicity May 29, 2012 864
Could do better with its customer service
Overall rating 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

Toys"R"Us is a wonderland for every child. Not only is it a huge toy store stocking toys of every beloved brand such as Hasbro and Lego, the store is spacious, enabling children to run past aisles and aisles of toys, while supervision is loose (not that it is always bad). That means children get to "sample" the toys before getting their parents to purchase them, provided if they are not secured in a box. A trip to Toys"R"Us is hence very children-friendly. But what about for the adults who simply just want to grab a toy as a present and leave?

As the above party, I find that it is rather hard to get hold of a retail assistant to direct me to my desired toy. Most of the times, they will just tell me, "Oh it's over there!" pointing towards a general direction and I have to wander through many aisles in order to get to it. Also, it would have helped if the aisles were indicated with categories overhead. Customers who are rushing for time would find it a tad frustrating getting their toys.

That said, Toys"R"Us has really got to be the most reliable and best toy store Singapore has with all the toys you would need to get.

Optional Information:

Recommend to a friend:
Yes
T
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 1 0

Comments