Review Detail

Shopping Areas H honestreviewer May 07, 2012 2759
Great place to tease out latest trends
Overall rating 

Value 

Quality 

Overall Rating 

To cut a long story short, Bugis street is THE place to go if you want to get a sense of “what’s in” with the younger crowd. Trying out new styles without tearing a hole in my pocket definitely scored much brownie point with me. Being the style idiot, spotting the common seasonal themes among the myriad of shops is a no brainer – one cannot go wrong trying to fit in by doing so.

Having said that, clothes sold at Bugis Street are meant to test out trends. Considering the price of clothes sold, it leaves the quality and durability of the products much to ones imagination. Let me reiterate this point: there is nothing wrong purchasing clothes there, but if one is looking for clothes to last, you might want to turn your attention to the shopping centers nearby. On the other hand, if you are looking for “throwaway fashion”, by all means, shop away! I remembered I purchased a regular printed tee with my friends from a shop. It started to peel just after the first wash. Not the first time.

And an additional note, I realized that it seems as if most shop owners purchase their suppliers from the same source, so I tend to look around for a better bargain before making my purchase. Saved me a couple of dollars for refreshments haha.
KE
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments