Shopping Malls J johnathan-yeo December 01, 2013 575
Work In Progress
Overall rating 

Value 

Service 

Quality 

Satisfaction 

Overall Rating 

The 4th mall to pop-up in the vicinity, which also has been publicised widely with town-brands. I was definitely intrigued.

The mall goes au natural with the open concept, with half the mall literally un-air-conditioned, and trees and plants and water works along the way. It definitely is a refreshing feeling. Although it really ain't gonna be my choice when the weather gets humid and hotter in the year. The stores here are considerably higher-end. With the likes of Kate Spade Saturday, Sembonia, and even features the much-missed Borders, brought back to yours truly by Popular. And truth be told, I have never heard of the latter brand, and that Borders is now handled by Popular doesn't exactly excite me.

The mall is closely joint to JEM by the J walkway, and in all honesty, I'd much prefer JEM to WestGate. Probably because up till now, Westgate still feels rather under the bridge and the stores really don't appeal as much as the ones in JEM. And in JEM, at least I battle the crowds in aircon. HAHA.
Report this review Was this review helpful to you? 0 0

Comments